Server check say's good, but Launcher shows Offline

• I will keep this short and simple. I run my little server from my home network and just had to get a new Modem. I have the ports open and I have, for now, gone as far as disabling the firewall completely on the Modem.

I check the server statues and it says I am up and running, but Launcher shows Offline where the map name should be and ping 9999.

Would anyone know why? The new modem wont let em disable IPv6 so it is pushing IPv4/IPv6, but I don't know if that's the issue or not. I can't think of anything else and don't really want to pay for a host server.

Take a look, I will keep the server running, but no one can log on anyway a this time 68.44.107.192:2702

• Ok well although no one appears to be able to help, but I do have an update. Apparently the server is up and running. People say that their DayzLauncher shows everything just fine, but for some reason my DayzLauncher shows offline 99999. Not sure why, but it is what it is and as long as player can connect I am just going to leave it. Maybe mine is showing wrong because I am on the same network the server is running and the new Modem is doing something, IDK. Doesn't matter it is working :)

Looks like your connection to Launcher Support Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.