Server stopped showing up on A3L and won't verify
So my main server has been running fine and available on A3L for some time now. Today it disappeared from A3L. So I went to "promote your server -> Check Server" and get:
"Oh snap! 184.108.40.206:2303 unknown mods - ns_cwa-1.3.0cup_units-1.9.1cup_vehicles-1.9.1le Moda3cba_220.127.116.11627-6a1a8e7a crazymikecup_terrai " But sometimes it returns "Oh snap! 18.104.22.168:2303 unknown mods - ommunity Base Addons v3.4.0�`..." plus a bunch of other non-printable characters and a few other mods with similar unprintable characters. My test server has the exact same startup line ( I did a direct copy/paste) and shows up fine. And I haven't changed my main server in awhile. It starts fine, loads with no errors. mARMAcp is monitoring it fine...
edit... actually there was one thing I did do. I removed OCP with JBAD from the server due to Donkeypunch pulling it off A3L. But I also did that with my test server and it's fine.
One thing to try is to re-arrange the mods order in the command line.
Other than that, it will take at least a few days to fix this, its a very rare problem which i have been unable to identify the cause...
Thanks Maca! That worked. It's just odd that my test server was identical (other than ports, a few msgs, etc.) including the load order and it didn't have that problem.