Saint Kapaulio Terrain Please can you add

• Please can you add My Terrain Saint Kapaulio to the Mod list :- http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=939686262

Many thanks
    god

• Hi Guys how long does it take to add this, just have people trying to join and they only use A3 launcher.

Thanks

• This is a private mod..

"Prior written permission by the author must be obtained to Host a servers that will be running the following Game types :- Exile , Life, Wasteland or Koth Servers if you intend to use this MOD"

• administrators

If it is a private mod (restricting usage means private) when there is a 1 time fee of £60

• Its not a private MOD it is open to anyone to download , it just had a Prior written permission to use on Exile SERVER etc..

However to clear this matter up and get this added to the Launcher so players can use it i have removed that part.

Please can this now be added to the launcher :)

Many thanks

• administrators

Expressly, for island/addons use with "life","Exile","Koth" mods and TCs (Total Conversion mods) you need a prior written permission by the author."

That is in the term conditions, that leaves really only mil sim communities able to run the addon on server. Without permission
    IMO, i would consider this a private addon for the majority of server owners who players use A3Launcher

• @Torndeco OK updated and removed that part I missed now it should not be Private to anyone !

Can this now be added ?

• administrators

Sorry about delay added to launcher