Server showing wrong order for mods.

• Hey, just in the last day or so, my servers mods (Overwatch and Epoch) have started showing up reversed on the launcher. It worked great before, but now all of a sudden they're reversed and it's making it difficult for people to get on. My server IP and query port are 107.150.40.150:2303. I've checked the query page http://dz.launcher.eu/query/107.150.40.150:2303 and it shows them in the correct order, meaning overwatch before Epoch. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

• I was having the same issue last night and this morning the launcher is not loading the launch parameters at all. It errors out and closed the launcher if I try to click on any server now. I am just glad it seems to be an issue with the launcher because I was racking my brain last night thinking what the heck did I screw up, lol

• @Ritual I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!! You can solve it???

• administrators

is this still happening?

• @maca134 said in Server showing wrong order for mods.:

is this still happening?

resolved!!!

• Hey maca134 just sent you a private message. I am still having the same problem. Hopping you'll be able to help with this. Thanks

• It appears to finally be fixed. Maca134 I don't know if you did anything, but if you did than thank you very much. :)