How do i get my server sponsored on the a3launcher

• hey just wanted to know what exactly i need to do to get my server sponsored on the a3launcher and how much i need to donate for this to happen.

thanks

• so if i donate how much do i need to donate to get sponsorship for the server. trying to figure out what i need to do to get this done. thanks

• administrators

Hey
    You can pay from £5 upwards for a server to be shown in the sponsored listing section. The amount determines the change of it appearing.

So if you pay £10 and another server pays £30 pounds, when someone opens the launcher, your server has a 25% chance of showing the other server has a 75% chance of showing in the sponsored listing section.

• @maca134 said in How do i get my server sponsored on the a3launcher:

Hey
    You can pay from £5 upwards for a server to be shown in the sponsored listing section. The amount determines the change of it appearing.

So if you pay £10 and another server pays £30 pounds, when someone opens the launcher, your server has a 25% chance of showing the other server has a 75% chance of showing in the sponsored listing section.

hey maca, i donated 15 pounds as of today, what do i need to do from here to get my server on that list?

• administrators

Not donate! lol

There is a page for doing server listings, its all automated.

Ill refund the donation shortly.

• administrators

Refunded, here is the link for server listings
    http://a3.launcher.eu/sponsor

Please login first, then you will be able to add a profile to the server and manage the payment.

• ok so i did what you asked but when i type in the server it gives me a error querying server timeout. here is the server info

23.236.181.4:2302

thanks maca

• administrators

the port is wrong, please re read the sponsor page, it has to be steam query port