A3Launcher - Server Checker doesn't detect server

• Hello,

I'm encountering a problem where the Server Checker (a3.launcher.eu/check) doesn't detect my server. It used to detect my server, sometimes. I don't see the logic behind it.

I'm running on Kubuntu 16.04. I am able to connect through Direct Connection in ArmA 3 just fine. Also, I've installed mARMA which also reports back just fine. It's an Exile Lingor server, running the following mods:

Exile, CBA, CUP Core/CWA/Vehicles/Weapons/Units, SM_Zombz and TRYK Multiplay Uniforms.

These are my ArmA 3 Dedicated Server Startup Parameters. I tried adding -ip and -port, but both didn't work out.

./arma3server -cfg=/home/desktop/serverfiles/@exileserver/basic.cfg -config=/home/desktop/serverfiles/@exileserver/config.cfg -mod=@cba;@cup_terrains_core;@cup_terrains_cwa;@cup_units;@cup_vehicles;@cup_weapons;@exile;@tryk;@sm_zombz;@lingor_a3 -servermod=@exileserver;@marma -bepath=/home/desktop/serverfiles/battleye/ -autoinit -enableHT -noTexHeaders -noSound -noTexHeaders -name=PNG -world=empty -profile=PNG -loadmissiontomemory

Server IP Adress: 149.202.86.150
    Using default ports, so 2302-2305.

Thanks for responding :)
    GolovaRaoul

• I discoverd something.
    The server does show up when I connect to the dedicated machine using X2GO. If I connected once, the server will be visible in A3Launcher until the ArmA server reboots.

Looks like your connection to Launcher Support Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.