Error getting data

• It takes an hour to download the setup for the launcher which I find weird considering it's 13MB and then when it does finally download I try to open it up and it comes up with "error gettings data, try again later", I waited a day and come back to it and does the same thing. Please help!!

• Support Guru

You need to upload your output.log file.

• This post is deleted!

• 29.12.2016 00:58: Info [line: 0 Settings -> Load()]: Loading settings
    29.12.2016 00:58: Info [line: 0 Settings -> Load()]: Steam Init
    29.12.2016 00:58: Info [line: 0 Settings -> Load()]: Getting JSON data
    29.12.2016 00:58: Info [line: 0 Data -> GetData()]: Starting to get data...
    29.12.2016 00:59: Error [line: 0 Http -> Post()]: One or more errors occurred.
    29.12.2016 00:59: Error [line: 0 Data -> GetData()]: Log exception -> Message: One or more errors occurred.
    StackTrace: at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
    at LauncherCommon.Util.Http.Post(Uri url, Dictionary`2 values)
    at LauncherCommon.JSON.Data.GetFromWeb(String url)
    at LauncherCommon.JSON.Data.GetData()
    29.12.2016 00:59: Error [line: 0 Data -> GetData()]: Log exception -> Message: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\A3Launcher\data.json'.
    StackTrace: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllText(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.File.ReadAllText(String path)
    at LauncherCommon.JSON.Data.GetFromLocal(Boolean forcecache)
    at LauncherCommon.JSON.Data.GetData()

• administrators

It looks like something is blocking the launcher from downloading the server list. Maybe some antivirus?

• I turned the antivirus off tried to start it up same thing, I've also allowed it on the firewall and turned off the file wall at the same time still the same thing.

• Fixed it, didn't realise i had an old antivirus system still running on my pc. Got rid of that and now it's fixed

Looks like your connection to Launcher Support Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.