DZEpoch Update 1.0.6

• Hello! In connection with the early exit, the new update DZEpoch, I question whether the launcher will, at least temporarily, the old version 1.0.5.1. Yes, update now complete disaster for server owners, because no one expected such a large number of changes, and not all will be able to issue the update servers immediately. I hope for a positive answer to my problem.

• Support Guru

@Alexis DayZ Epoch 1.0.6 incorporates most of the custom scripts that have been added to most servers. It's better to start with the new vanilla mission files and add to that, rather than trying to add in old stuff that possibly won't be compatible.

• In any case, many of the server, including mine, have been written a lot of extras that are not compatible with the new version, and only in this, I ask, what is really there, many will be grateful if 1.0.5.1 will be a small short period of time.

P.s. Sorry for my English, I using google translate....

• @Alexis said in DZEpoch Update 1.0.6:

Hello! In connection with the early exit, the new update DZEpoch, I question whether the launcher will, at least temporarily, the old version 1.0.5.1. Yes, update now complete disaster for server owners, because no one expected such a large number of changes, and not all will be able to issue the update servers immediately. I hope for a positive answer to my problem.

No one expected such a large number of changes? There's been a changelog posted for a long time.

Epoch 1.6 coming to DayzLauncher soon? http://epochmod.com/a2dayzepoch.php

• administrators

I have added the mod as a seperate listing.

• @maca134 thanks, big thanks =)

• @BetterDeadThanZed said in DZEpoch Update 1.0.6:

No one expected such a large number of changes? There's been a changelog posted for a long time.

Hey, man! 3 years! 3 years went update! 3 long years! I understand that you have a vanilla server. But the majority has created a set of scripts, optimizations, bug fixes, and other things for their servers. And in a moment losing everything... Version 1.0.6 - this is a great work. Done a great job. But many in that time did much more for their servers. And use the crude product there is no desire. You like what is done in 1.0.6? This is great! But we should not impose their views on others. Thanks!

Thank you administrators of this launcher! Many thanks for you! 1.0.5.1 is still alive!))

• @I'm-fkng-Noob said in DZEpoch Update 1.0.6:

@BetterDeadThanZed said in DZEpoch Update 1.0.6:

Hey, man! 3 years! 3 years went update! 3 long years! I understand that you have a vanilla server. But the majority has created a set of scripts, optimizations, bug fixes, and other things for their servers. And in a moment losing everything... Version 1.0.6 - this is a great work. Done a great job. But many in that time did much more for their servers. And use the crude product there is no desire. You like what is done in 1.0.6? This is great! But we should not impose their views on others. Thanks!

Thank you administrators of this launcher! Many thanks for you! 1.0.5.1 is still alive!))

I don't have an Epoch server... haven't had one for quite some time. A lot of the scripts and bug fixes are part of that 1.0.6 update. You don't even HAVE to update to the new version of Epoch.

Looks like your connection to Launcher Support Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.