Can't enter to the server US1

• Sry for my english. I'm spanish (from Argentina)

I can`t enter to the server i'm playing all days "US 1 Official [vanilla] DayZ Mod server -1.8.8-QF3"

IP from de server : 108.174.57.161:2302

I try to enter to other servers and i can do it normaly, but this is the server that im playin with friends and it's stucks in "waiting for host" screen and not lunch.

Can someone help me? Thanx :)

• This is the message i recive from Battleye when the game stucks on the "waiting for host" screen.

16:41:15: Starting BattlEye Service...
    16:41:16: Launching game...
    16:41:32: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
    16:41:32: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI.dll".

I try reinstalling the nvidia drivers, replacing the nvSCPAPI.dll. I dont know what to do.

• administrators

Looks like you might have to contact Battleye to get the dll whitelisted if its a legit one

• Support Guru

This is perfectly normal, battleye is blocking one of the dll's packaged with NVIDIA's driver packages, I don't think that there is any harm with BE blocking the one you've listed though as its for 3D Vision and not related to NVIDIA Shadowplay/Share.

Looks like your connection to Launcher Support Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.