Mod order in a3launcher

• How does a3launcher decide in what order to list mods being run on the server? I ask because on my Esseker server, I see Ryan's Zombies is listed 4th, but on my Chernarus server, it's listed 1st. On my Chernarus server, Frith's Ruins is listed after Ryan's Zombies, but on my Esseker server, Frith's Ruins is listed before Ryan's Zombies.

• Anyone know?

• administrators

the intended behavior is it loads the mods in the same order as the server.

• Support Guru

@maca134 The visual representation for this in the launcher is actually ever so slightly incorrect, I load my Chernarus and Esseker server mods in the same order minus Esseker of course but in the launcher I get a slightly different order with a couple mods.

mod order

Here are the launch parameters for comparison.

Chernarus:

@Exile;
    @A2OP;
    @asdg_jr_unofficial;
    @NIArsenal;
    @NATO_Rus_Weapons;
    @TRYK;
    @TornZ2;
    @AdvUrRap;

Esseker:

@Exile;
    @A2OP;
    @Esseker;
    @asdg_jr_unofficial;
    @NIArsenal;
    @NATO_Rus_Weapons;
    @TRYK;
    @TornZ2;
    @AdvUrRap;

• So, is there any way to actually dictate which mods show first in a3launcher? It clearly doesn't work the way it's supposed to.

• administrators

The mod load order makes no difference in arma 3.
    You define the which mods are required in the config.cpp

edit: If you are running a mod that needs a certain order, then the config.cpp doesn't have the required addons setup correctly

• The post isn't about loading mods in a certain order. What I asked about was the order they are displayed in a3launcher. I would just prefer to have certain mods listed before others in the list of mods the server uses.

Looks like your connection to Launcher Support Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.