How to get DZSA to "see" the mods on my server

• For whatever reason DZSA will not recognise that my server is modded, so players can't join the server using it. Not a biggie since the vanilla launcher works perfectly, but is there any way to get the launcher to see the mods?

• Any other way than hosting a mod server that is? I'd prefer not needing to do that. As it stands I simply direct players to use the vanilla launcher instead.

• FOr whatever reason.... you have to use the DZSA update script. It's pretty easily found - the link is right on the main page of the website. Not sure how you didn't see it, as I'm sure you looked and didn't just immediately run here and ask.

• @roxofoxer said in How to get DZSA to "see" the mods on my server:

FOr whatever reason.... you have to use the DZSA update script. It's pretty easily found - the link is right on the main page of the website. Not sure how you didn't see it, as I'm sure you looked and didn't just immediately run here and ask.
    I forgot to check back here so I missed your reply. If you mean the "Check Server" tab I have done that, it finds the server without problem, but in the launcher the server is listed as if it has no mods, so players cannot use it to join. Works well with the vanilla launcher so it is not a major issue, I just think it is weird.

• Something has changed, the launcher now detects the mods on the server correctly and players can join without issue. Nice!