Need help Plz

• downloaded arma2 and ran it, then arma2 oa and ran it, then dayz mod and ran it, installed dayzlauncher and ran it, made sure pathway was set to ao,downloaded dayz, epoch and overwatch, tryed to connect to server got a port error but it still ran, have gotten different error msgs like requires sauderland for chenarus, missing file for chenarus, missing glasses, missing helmet, gotten into servers sometimes but at the player screen when i click join it closes and launches oa, tryed validating arma2 misissing files,tried same with oa missing files and when i try validating again its still missing files WTF, i have opened extensions in oa and ticked all the options but 1 pack just wont stay ticked when reopened oa. have watched a lot of utube vids tried what the said with no results. Can any1 plz help me before i rage? PLZ

• Support Guru

@Herbie47 said in Need help Plz:

downloaded arma2 and ran it, then arma2 oa and ran it, then dayz mod and ran it, installed dayzlauncher and ran it, made sure pathway was set to ao,downloaded dayz, epoch and overwatch, tryed to connect to server got a port error but it still ran, have gotten different error msgs like requires sauderland for chenarus, missing file for chenarus, missing glasses, missing helmet, gotten into servers sometimes but at the player screen when i click join it closes and launches oa, tryed validating arma2 misissing files,tried same with oa missing files and when i try validating again its still missing files WTF, i have opened extensions in oa and ticked all the options but 1 pack just wont stay ticked when reopened oa. have watched a lot of utube vids tried what the said with no results. Can any1 plz help me before i rage? PLZ

Heya, I suggest you uninstall the DayZ Mod on steam (its always caused issues for myself).
    Try doing the following steps.

1). Verify ArmA 2.
    2). Verify ArmA 2 OA.
    3). Start ArmA 2 first, close it, then the same for ArmA 2 OA (I know you've already done it but you have to after verifying it on steam).
    4). Try reinstalling DayZ Launcher again.
    5). If its not working by now try checking your steam launch options etc and verify there is nothing there.

If you need any more help I'd be willing to assist in my TeamSpeak :)

• Support Guru

@Herbie47 Its also a good idea only having OA and any DLC's enabled in Expansions. ArmA 2 is automatically launched as a "mod" by DayZ Launcher

Looks like your connection to Launcher Support Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.