Error parsing launcher data.

• Error parsing launcher data, please try agan shortly.
    I was try to reinstall, uninstall, reboot my pc, using ccleaner.
    Nothing helps.

output log here
    04.11.2016 19:53: Info [line: 0 Settings -> Load()]: Loading settings
    04.11.2016 19:53: Info [line: 0 Settings -> Load()]: Getting JSON data
    04.11.2016 19:53: Info [line: 0 Data -> GetData()]: Starting to get data...
    04.11.2016 19:53: Info [line: 0 Data -> GetData()]: data from web
    04.11.2016 19:53: Error [line: 0 Data -> GetData()]: Log exception -> Message: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.
    StackTrace: в Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue()
    в Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
    в Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType(JsonReader reader, JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter)
    в Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
    в Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
    в Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
    в Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
    в LauncherCommon.JSON.Data.GetData()

• administrators

looks like something is blocking the loading of the launcher data

• And what i can to wtih that?

• I'm getting the same thing. was working just fine and arma 3 crashed and now I'm getting that

• I am also getting the same issue. Please provide a fix for this or let us know if it is something on our end.

• I have the same problem. A3 Launcher dont work anymore.

Looks like your connection to Launcher Support Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.