Not launching with the mods in the right order for Tavi

• So it seems for a few weeks the launcher will launch the game with the mods listed in the right order for servers with Tavi, then it will stop doing it again randomly. With Tavi you absolutely need the mods loaded in the right order otherwise it will crash the client.

Server launch parameters are this:
    "[email protected];@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Server_TAVI_DN"
    of course the @DayZ_Server_TAVI_DN is the actual server instance.

What the launcher is doing (which completely breaks everything):
    "-mod=G:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2;Expansion;G:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation [email protected]_Epoch;G:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation [email protected];G:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation [email protected]"

Could it be that the server instance is throwing the launcher off and causing it to load the mods in the wrong order? Basically when running an Overpoch (Epoch + DayZ Overwatch) and Taviana server, if Epoch is not the last mod loaded on the client, you will get all kinds of errors about missing init.sqf etc.

When I launch from a batch script it works 100% of the time with the following mod load parameters:
    "[email protected];@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch"

• After changing the server instance folder name from @DayZ_Server_TAVI_DN it worked for a day, now it's back to launching with the mods in the wrong order again.

• According to battlemetrics steam is reporting this for mods:

Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: British Armed Forces (Lite), Arma 2: Private Military Company (Lite), @Taviana, @DayzOverwatch, DayZ Epoch 1.0.5.1, @DayZ_Server_TVDN

So steam is returning the mods in the right order, however dayz launcher is not launching them correctly.

• What really sucks is I've been donating for this server regularly for about 8 months, and the last 3, I'm basically just throwing money away since 10% of the people the launcher will launch the game correctly for to join, and the rest end up with it flaking out after a few weeks and kills my server population again. Not sure why I keep bothering to donate...

• administrators

Well without a server ip:query port i cant do jack shit to help you...

• 158.69.54.65:5303

• administrators

Should be fixed in an hour or 2

• Thanks, it's working fine for people again, no reported issues. I appreciate the help.

• Hello, got the same problem with our Lingor OW server. some players can join, and some cant.
    151.80.120.218:2302

//Wave

• @maca134 got the same problem with our Lingor server: 151.80.120.218:2302

• administrators

what should the order be?

• Noticed also my start parameters are getting mixed up too. I have them set up right but on launcher shows DayzEpoch\DayZTaviana\DayZOverwatch. Really need this right order.

should be like
    "[email protected];@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch"

BattleOnDayZ/PVP/VirgenLand/Tavi/Coin/Banking/Vector+SnapBuild/AndMore
    Server Ip 173.234.30.100 :2300

Please Help!