Adding a custom Mod to the Launcher
Justin99b last edited by
My Name is Justin and im just a regular guy from Germany.
So i wanted to make a Arma 3 Exile Server that is based on the good old dayz Times with the Pendulum Namalsk Team (was one of the biggest Dayz Namalsk Servers).
Because i want the best Play Experience i want to make a mod so that the server isnt struggling that much.
I might understood it not correctly BUT is it possible to add a custom mod (we will make) to the A3Launcher ?.
If i read is correctly it says that i need to pay 60$ to add a community mod.
I will pay the fees if there are any (because i know you guys made the launcher for free and this is AWESOME) and i want also to support you for your great work :).
I also will pay the sponsoring Listing when the server is finished (might take some months (we want to make it good!))
I wish you all best of luck and a great day
You can continue reading if you are Interrested in my Server.
We will make a server that you can enjoy (well no shit sherlock that tries everybody)
So ... we are sad that DayZ "died" so we decided to make a Arma 3 Exile Server in The style of good old DayZ :)
We want players to feel that feeling they know from the old times.
- A blood system
- DayZ food/water/blood Overlay
- Creepy Athmosphere (Ground Fog and Creepy music) *depends on weather
- Painkillers and bloodbags will be involved :3
- everything arma offers you will find on the street (yes even tanks BUT they are REALY rare)
- a better Exile buy menu
- Chernarus Redux with a lot of Custom aded loot places
- A Admin team that is there for everybody
- and alot more we have made a list with all things we will probably add and we can even add more when we have the client sided mod that hopefully get added to the launcher!
- For more Information : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qNRNjmH5gpvWnvQhCFsjhOWjaPHbQCAcLE8JofsHKrE
- Teamspeak: GamingClubGermany.net
- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052455242/
If you are interested in my server why not think about helping us out with mapping and gathering ideas :D