Error reading mods after new DLC

• Mentioned this on discord but I figured it'd be a good place to post in case someone comes across a solution.

I keep getting the error: Error reading mods, mod count error when adding my server to the launcher. It worked JUST before I updated it to the Tanks update.

I'm trying to get my current sponsored server, 181.214.149.90:2303 to be removed from the sponsorship and transfer the sponsored profile to 142.44.212.14:2303

However, once I updated both servers, I could no longer change the IP from the old to new. There's no differences between the two servers. I'm just moving my current community to a dedibox.

On top of that, the new one won't even show as registered with A3launcher, but the 181(old) one still does. Not sure what to do here seeing as it DID work, and the old one still works, both with the same mods and same Tanks update.

Thx
    Chris

• Just to add: Launch parameters
    @CUP_Terrains_Core;@Chernarus Redux;@RHSAFRF;@RHSGREF;@RHSUSAF;@TRYK;@Extended_Base_Mod;@Extended_Items_Exile;@CBA;@Ryan Zombies;@RZ Infection;@NIArms_All_In_One;@TAC_VESTS;@walker;@Dualarms;

I did change the order of my mods as well.

• Support Guru

maca134 - Yesterday at 11:25 PM
    @everyone working on a3 issue atm

• Sorry to jump in on your thread but i have the exact same issue.
    Did you get a fix for this ? as I'm having the same issue yet one of my other servers on another box with the exact same mods hasn't had an issue only difference is the problem server is on Altis

ip 144.76.166.42:2303 <<<<-----server with the issue but the server is fine in vanilla browser.

mods = @Exile;@ryanzombies;@Enhanced_Movement;@Extended_Base_Mod;@Mozzie_Mod;@CBA_A3;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;@CUP_Weapons;@FFAA_MOD;@Fox_SurvivalCars;@HAP;@NATO_Rus_Vehicle;@NIArms;@RHSAFRF;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF;@RHSUSAF;@SMA;@TAC_VESTS;@Temp_fix_for_exile_miniguns;@TRYK "

serverMods =
    @ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile;@infiSTAR_TM;@A3XAI;

alt text

• Same exact thing for me as these guys, Maca is working on it. We just need to be patient.

• My server is back on now.

Looks like your connection to Launcher Support Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.