A3L not downloading mods(even though it shouldn't have to since they were already downloaded.)

• After launching A3Launcher every server in the list says that it requires mods to be downloaded so I can't join any servers. Once I click on the download icon it freezes for a few minutes and when it unfreezes it says that it's waiting to download all the mods(which were all in my mod folder a few days ago.)

I'm not sure what to do. I was able to join any server I wanted to and had all of these mods a few days ago. Any ideas or insight?

1_1520044566600_ss4.jpg 0_1520044566510_ss2.jpg

• make sure you used the right mod directory like i use them same as steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\107410 just press settings in right top and check if its right

• administrators

There all steam mods looking at the screenshot. Steam + arma workshop mods have been abit temperamental recently. I had to delete all my mods and steam seems to be struggling to get them all... As for a solution, when i find one ill let u know

• @its_dutch I've used the same mod directory since I've been playing arma 3 and using a3L. Never had an issue with it until now.

Looks like your connection to Launcher Support Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.