A3 laucher not finding a server list

• I got a new computer and I downloaded the launcher like it did before but when I try to launch the program a white box pops up and says that the server list cant be found and no local copy is available. Any way to fix this?

• Getting the same issue too. Had to replace motherboard and do clean install. Everything was working before hand, then after a couple restartes A3 Launcher is giving the "unable to download server list error". I tried removing all the files related to a3 launcher, and even did a clean install again. This time it won't even open because I have no local server list saved and it won't download. I turned off firewall and any AV software, no issues changed.

• this is not a big deal to solve first of all make sure you started up your arma once so it made player profiles if you done that check you mods/download path[ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\107410] and arma 3 path like this [ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 ] if you place the paths like this your steam will update your a3 mod and you wont have double mods. wenn you done the path save it in right bottum and restart steam and a3 launcher.