TornZ2 mod issue

• I keep getting "There was an error getting the path for TornZ2. please check you are subscribed to it."
    I have it subscribed, I have deleted it completely and tried again loading it but no. Nothing helps, keeps saying this no matter which CCG server I try (I've tried two)

• Nobody has any kind of info how to fix this situation?
    I have tried removing the folder and re-downloading it but it wont help. Verifying does nothing.
    I have had the mods path same ever since Ive installed a3launcher and it has always worked before, but now for some reason it keeps saying the same "There was an error getting the path for TornZ2. please check you are subscribed to it." all the time when joining to server with the mod.

• This is what I get after I downloaded every single mod through workshop (steam) manually instead of trying to use A3launcher or CCGLauncher; https://i.imgur.com/czCNuzr.png

I have the mods subscribed and everything should work, for some reason its not working.

• I just deleted all the mods I had installed while steam and a3launcher were off, launched steam and went through workshop to download manually all the mods and voila, now for some reason it worked just fine. I don't understand why the hell it did not work before.

Looks like your connection to Launcher Support Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.