Error on Launch
Najs last edited by
Clan mate of mine installed the launcher last night, and it simply won't launch. None of the normal work arounds are getting us anywhere.
Error Message, A3 Launcher has stopped working, followed by, default windows 10 error reporting.
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: exception code c0000096, exception address 6E9C81E7
Windows cannot access the file for one of the following reasons: there is a problem with the network connection, the disk that the file is stored on, or the storage drivers installed on this computer; or the disk is missing. Windows closed the program A3Launcher because of this error.
The error value is listed in the Additional Data section.
- Open the file again. This situation might be a temporary problem that corrects itself when the program runs again.
- If the file still cannot be accessed and
- It is on the network, your network administrator should verify that there is not a problem with the network and that the server can be contacted.
- It is on a removable disk, for example, a floppy disk or CD-ROM, verify that the disk is fully inserted into the computer.
- Check and repair the file system by runn
So, any ideas? No one else is experiencing any problems it is just 1 guy.