Epoch 1062

• @maca134 Get some sponsers

• What a bunch of fuckwits that just decided to update without a care in the world for anyone. Every year its the same I lose 3 servers from these fucking idiots that couldnt code to save their lives. Tired of this shit every few month no warning. You fuckers deserve a good kicking,

• administrators

@aCti0N_jACks0N Last month brought in a grand total of £260, its barely enough to pay for hosting. No offence to anyone but if im not making money off this, im not going spend the time running (why should i?).

You havnt "dumped over $2000" over 2 year, looking at the database its more like $1000. If you think $1000 a year is enough to run DZLauncher, you are mad! Were do you think the files are hosted, Dropbox? Just go and find out how much ~300TB of bandwidth a month is, as that is what I use hosting DayZ mods.

@thxbirdman Any suggestions?

@markb You make a mod and then you have a right to complain about other mod author! Rude prick.

• I don't think an official announcement or week interim with both mods on the launcher would have made a lick of difference, I mean you guys can look back at the 1.0.6.1 release and announcement threads on this forum and the epoch forum, it's page upon page of the same whining as here. At the end of the day, this is how mod releases work in ArmA there is no good way to notify admins of the update other than pushing it.

@acti0n_jacks0n As you said, you get emails from github, so you should have been able to put 2 and 2 together and started to update your server when we said 2-3 weeks in an ETA issue posted mid November. Not to mention that you needed to also ignore the test thread which was open for > 2 weeks without major issues reported; it's not my fault you're willfully ignorant

• @maca134
    How much does it cost to run this launcher?

• @maca134 Fuck you too Maca. I wasnt havent a go at you I get you need to host and its cost effective btw I do code and a fuck lot better than any of those idiots.

• @markb said in Epoch 1062:

@maca134 Fuck you too Maca. I wasnt havent a go at you I get you need to host and its cost effective btw I do code and a fuck lot better than any of those idiots.

then by all means, go ahead and submit a pull request cleaning up and optimized code. But, if you want to call us idiots then you should at least use some sort of punctuation...

• @icomrade Really!!! is that the best you can come back with? With all the fuck ups you lot have made I am amazed you don't hang your heads in shame. You call yourself a programmer? Go back to school pal and learn programming your code is so full of bugs I am fucking amazed it works at all.

• administrators

@markb If you so amazing at "coding" lets see some of your work! I bet its bullshit but please prove me wrong.

• @maca134 said in Epoch 1062:

@markb If you so amazing at "coding" lets see some of your work! I bet its bullshit but please prove me wrong.

He's just a troll, probably has nothing better to do in life.

Looks like your connection to Launcher Support Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.