IMPORTANT: Can't add/check server

• My Namalsk is launching with the mods in the wrong order again and I'm trying to fix it. The check/add server link is now telling me:

Oh snap! 144.217.0.248:4303 error querying server - Error: Please update your server to at least 1.78

There is no 1.78 version of arma 2 oa, that's arma 3, so no one is able to add or check the status of servers now. Please fix.

• Ok, now my servers are missing from the launcher and I just sponsored them a week or two ago. Seriously, I keep dumping money into your pocket and this is what I get?

• administrators

the problem has been fixed

• Support Guru

@acti0n_jacks0n said in IMPORTANT: Can't add/check server:

Ok, now my servers are missing from the launcher and I just sponsored them a week or two ago. Seriously, I keep dumping money into your pocket and this is what I get?

The query code changed, no literature was given with the update, the Launcher team worked tirelessly to rectify it asap

• @mgtdb Well it's definitely gets frustrating that every time I get a decent population something goes wrong with the launcher. This morning it's now my Taviana server is launching with the mods in the wrong order again and checking/adding the server isn't fixing the launch order.

If you could do me a favor and fix it, that would be great.
    Should be:
    @Taviana;@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch

It's currently doing:
    @DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@Taviana

Server is:
    Port: 5302
    Steam query: 5303

Looks like your connection to Launcher Support Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.