Cant download server list

• cant get arma3 luncher working anymore it pops a message that says it cant download server list try again in a few minutes and then it closes, here is the output

28.11.2017 10:25: Info [line: 0 Settings -> Load()]: Loading settings
    28.11.2017 10:25: Info [line: 0 Settings -> Load()]: Steam Init
    28.11.2017 10:25: Info [line: 0 Settings -> Load()]: Getting JSON data
    28.11.2017 10:25: Info [line: 0 Data -> GetData()]: Starting to get data...
    28.11.2017 10:25: Info [line: 0 Data -> GetData()]: Failed to download/parse remote json
    28.11.2017 10:25: Error [line: 0 Data -> GetData()]: Log exception -> Message: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
    StackTrace: at LauncherCommon.Util.Http.Post(Uri url, Dictionary`2 values)
    at LauncherCommon.JSON.Data.GetRemote()
    at LauncherCommon.JSON.Data.GetData()
    28.11.2017 10:25: Info [line: 0 Data -> GetData()]: Failed to download/parse local json
    28.11.2017 10:25: Error [line: 0 Data -> GetData()]: Log exception -> Message: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: value
    StackTrace: at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
    at LauncherCommon.JSON.Data.GetData()

please help me resolve this issue thanks in advance

• Arma 3 launcher or a3Launcher there is a difference :) .. if a3 launcher is not giving a u a list uninstall it and reinstall it .. if its the built in arma 3 launcher in the game you first need to verify your arma 3 files on steam.
    And while Im on that subject .. go into the game's launcher .. do you get a server list there ??
    If so then a3launcher is prob hosed up and need uninstalled and re-installed

• Its A3 luncher, well i verify all my game files on steam but that didnt work either, cant get the luncher running i got this message https://gyazo.com/14326fd4d32e4a9165e6ee4adcfbfacf and the luncher closes after

• If you can t verify game files.. you might need to remove arma and reinstall .. you also could have a hard drive dying or other hardware issues

• i verified all the files steam is not the problem i can get the server up running by starting the mods without a3 luncher, the problem is with the a3 luncher cant download a server list, i checked all the firewalls and anti virus as well

• @davidmuje3690 did you uninstall a3launcher and re-install ?

• yes did it many times

Looks like your connection to Launcher Support Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.