Administrative rights? yeah... nope

• Ok, so. I think that A3Launcher is an ok tool considering that without it, servers wouldnt be populated since the normal Workshop integration of mods with Arma3 isnt that good, but at least we are getting there with the new Arma Launcher. Hopefuly this means that well soon be able to use the Arma launcher exclusively.
    But for as long as i have to use this here, please tell me why exactly this tool needs Administrative rights!? I feel kind of lost here since i really dont want to give any untrusted piece of software admin rights on my PC. You can tell me all you want that its not malicious but you see, i dont trust you nor will i ever for as long as you dont have an EULA in which you obligate yourself to keeping away from my PC. I would even more start to trust you if youd remove the need for admin rights from A3Launcher. Anything that you need to do, can be done without them.

• Support Guru

If you don't trust the software that millions of players use without issue, why have you signed up to a website on the internet?

• In order to ask you guys to enhance your software and make it more trustworthy, maybe? Youre support but still go to sarcasm here. Wow.

• Support Guru

Millions of end users use this without any issues, the elevation is required to enable some features from Steam and Arma 3 to talk to each other.

It's not going to access anything it shouldn't

Looks like your connection to Launcher Support Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.